Thursday, July 8, 2010

DRUGS ;-)

I got a hold of my fertility nurse & discussed the drugs we would be using for this cycle. This time they have put me on the Antagonist protocol, which includes Ganirelex, Menopur, & Follistim. I got quite a few drugs from the clinic but I am trying to be well informed and price out my meds this time. I need the Ganirelex & HCG (the only 2 I didn't get from my Dr.) I have priced out Freedom Fertility pharmacy, Burman's pharmacy, fertilitymeds.com, Walgreen's Specialty pharmacy, & Alexander's Twin pharmacy. So far Alexander's pharmacy has been the cheapest. Does anyone else know of a less expensive pharmacy; or any other pharmacies in general that I can check out? Last time we went with Freedom pharmacy because that is what my RE suggested & I think we ended up paying far too much for our meds. Any & all help or suggestions are appreciated!!!

5 comments:

  1. http://freegaragesale.com/medical.htm

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you used this site before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet :) My friend at http://fourbabies4us.blogspot.com/ used them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the visit and the advice. If its not too late, I used prosperity pharmacy. I didnt research - I just went with what the nurse recommended, but she said it was the cheapest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well believe it or not all I had to purchase myself was the HCG trigger med. Plus the pharmacy that I used (Alexander's Twin Pharmacy) gives you needles & the sharps container for FREE! Thanks for all of the help guys

    ReplyDelete