Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Let the worrying begin

Today makes me 7 weeks 4 days. I have had terrible ALL day nausea with no vomitting. But I am still very excited that there is a little jelly bean inside me. I went and visited my IVF "coach" Danielle yesterday. She had a successful IVF & now has 2 very handsome 5 week old boys. I really enjoyed talking to a veteran about all the feelings I'm having. It was also great getting lots of advice! I am trying my hardest not to stress but I am a worrier by nature. I worry with every little twinge/cramp I feel. Not only do I have the IF type worries (will this baby make it, how many days until my next ultrasound, etc..) I am also having the normal parenting worries (is it safe to have this, is that safe for me to do,...) Like I said I TRY not to worry but it's near impossible. Our next aapt. is in 8 days & counting.

2 comments:

  1. Those are the "real" symptoms you have been waiting for! That's a great sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worrying never ends. I thought the 2ww was bad but am realizing waiting for my first u/s is much worse. The closer you get, the harder the waiting.

    Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete