Sunday, February 7, 2010

Circling the drain...

We are finally home. I got a call from the RE's office saying that only 5 of my 8 eggs were mature. Out of the 5 only 3 are at the 2 cell stage. My positivity is cirling the drain. I had 31 follicles when I visited the RE last, so I think I was expecting at least half to be mature... We still have 1 more step prior to transfer, PGD. We need to test the embies for RB. I am becoming anxious, nervous, & upset all over again. I am hoping all 3 eggs continue to grow & are all RB free... Please pray for me, because I am having a really difficult time with where we are right now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking an keeping you and your precious embies in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just feel like we are loosing more & more at every step so hopefully these 3 embies are my little fighters! Keep prayers & thoughts my way.

    ReplyDelete