Monday, December 21, 2009

New Friend

I am VERY excited that my husband & I have made a new friend, Elizabeth from Boston. She is going through something extremely similar to me & CLay & at the same time...How ironic. She had a little boy Noah (who is cute as a button) who was born with bilateral RB (retinoblastoma) just like my hubby! He also, had one eye enucleated & is now almost tumor free! View his blog http://noahchristianshaw.blogspot.com.
ELizabeth contacted my hubby & told him she was getting ready to do IVF so she could have another child. She is doing the same thing we are! It will be so nice for us to have someone to share this frightening & exciting experience with. I hope our friendship grows & maybe one day we can even make a visit to Boston to see her & her family =)

No comments:

Post a Comment