Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another IVF friend =)

Today is a really great day in IVF land =) I started my lupron shots this morning. Fortunately I have enough belly fat that the shot didn't hurt at all! It was a little itchy afterwards (normal?!?) I found out that one of my hubby's co-workers and a friend of mine if pregnant with twins via IVF!!!! We didn't even know she was doing IVF. I sent her a quick text this am with congrats & let her know we are going through IVF as well. She is a great friend & has offered to be my "COACH" through the whole process! She even offered to give me my trigger HCG shot in the butt. lol I am so relieved to find someone close to my heart who has had a successful IVF cycle. This gives me a lot of hope for the future. CONGRATS Danielle <3

Me & danielle at my bachelorette party

No comments:

Post a Comment