Monday, December 14, 2009

PERIOD!!!

I was sooooooo excited this morning when I woke up & aunt Flow made her monthly visit! I put in a call to Dana (the IVF nurse)around 8 am to announce the arrival of my period. She called back around 11, in the middle of my study session at college. We set up a mock embryo transfer & an injection class, which I think is pretty funny. I am going to school for nursing & have given injections to MANY MANY people & they want me to take a 1 hour class to learn how to inject myself...That should be fun. She told me I should be able to start my real IVF cycle the beginning of January. Finally I have a date. A fairly solid date of when I will be fnished with all the prep & testing. I will FINALLY be able to start my baby making process! I don't think I have ever been more excited to have a period before in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment