Wednesday, December 9, 2009

On my mind

As I sit in yet another lengthy lecture, (by the way I am in nursing school) I constantly think about my struggle to have a happy healthy baby. Sometimes I am just filled with anger when I think of how easy some people have it. I wish that I could just get pregnant with a healthy baby without even trying or even worrying. I constantly think about what it will feel like when I am finally pregnant... Will my feelings of anger & resentment ever go away?

I feel like I am surrounded by pregnancy & babies. It doesn't help that I am currently in my maternity & pediactrics rotation for school but I have multiple friends who are pregnant or have recently had babies & their joy is overwhelming. Will I ever get to feel that joy or will the constant flow of feelings overwhelm that emotion?

Anyway it's back to class for me...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment