Thursday, January 7, 2010

Down day on the rollercoaster

So I have been avoiding blogging because I am attempting not to think about it... Well it looks like I wasted almost a week of Lupron. My IVF was postponed 2 weeks because the genetics lab isn't "ready". GRRRRRRRR. I am just so upset because I was super psyched to get going with the baby making. I was doing my med cycle & getting used to it & getting really excited to think a baby is only weeks around the corner. I know it is only 2 weeks, 14 days but it feels like a freaking lifetime. So I have begun to just not think about it since I'm not taking meds & such. I work like a crazy lady & sleep the rest of the time. So now we will be doing the retrieval & transfer in February... Better late than never I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment