Monday, January 11, 2010

Playing mommy <3

As you know, my bestie just had a baby 2 weeks ago. I have been trying to go over & help her out as much as I can. She recently experienced the death of a close friend from her job & will be attending the viewing tomorrow. SOOOOO guess who's watching baby girl?!? MEEEEE!!! I get to play mommy for the day =) I have been really enjoying gaining the experience of feeding, burping, changing, bathing, dressing, & loving a precious little baby. Every moment I spend with her I realize more & more my urge to be a mommy. One one side it is hard to watch someone else be able to have a baby & be a mommy. One the other side I get to share all her special firsts & can help out as much as I can. Hopefully we have a great day tomorrow playing mommy & baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment