Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thanks for your support

So today in class (nursing school=yuck) we are told to write "thank you for your support" letters that will be printed in the program for our pinning ceremony. I figured what better place to preview my letter than this blog...Let me know what you think

I would like to thank EVERYONE who has been there to support me during nursing school. I would like to start with my wonderful husband, Clay. He has been my motivation and my support. He is the voice in my ear when I think I can't do it. Clay is my shoulder to cry on when I'm stressed and breaking down, he is also my swift kick in the rear when I need to buckle down and focus. He has been there for me through all the ups and downs of this journey and I love him more than anything! Thanks babe. I would also like to thank my mom for raising me to be a strong, independent person. I am so thankful for your guidance and words of encouragement. To my pop-pop, thank you for all of our brunch dates. I'm sure the good food helped me focus much better! To both of my grandmothers, thank you for being strong, smart female role models for me. I strive everyday to be half the woman you ladies are. To my mother & father-in-law, thank you for supporting me and letting me know I can do it, even when I have my doubts. To Dominick, Tori, Karin, Eric, Jason, Stephanie, and Lacy, thank you for listening to me complain and being there to pick me up on my down days. Heather, I want to thank you for being the best study buddy and a reliable carpool. I also want to thank you for being an awesome friend to me! To Michelle & Mike, thanks for all the fun times that I really needed and for being only a phone call away when I'm ready to explode. Lastly, I would like to thank all the nursing faculty for making me the best I can be. Marta, I will always be your cheerleader as long as you will always be my listening ear! Thank you again to EVERYONE who has supported me on this journey to RN.

I actually began to tear up several time when writing this so that means it truley came from my heart <3

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a great support system throughout your school journey. I know having a support system has helped me with my IF journey! Wishing you the best as you begin your IVF process.

    ReplyDelete